qt - How to init tableWidget? -


I have just started with QT. I saw some articles, but one thing was not understood.

filesTable on this link comes from anywhere. I do not understand where it is

Another example.

  void MainWindow :: on_pushButton_clicked () {ui- & gt; Table-> setColumnCount (''); UI- & gt; TableWidget- & gt; SetRowCount (''); }  

What is

tableWidget

? I mean, how can I make it?

Sorry for such a question. I want to do.

filesTable can be declared in the header file. If you are new to C ++ , you should first start by learning C ++ , and then start using Qt needed.

tableWidget is a variable that indicates QTableWidget type object, which was created in. This was declared in the Yuri header file, for example ui_mainwindow.h . This is a file which is usually auto produced by QT creator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -