javascript - I'm having some issues to see some flags dynamically added on the highcharts -


The thing is that when I add a vertical chart to the dynamically, By doing so, the flags are not drawn on the chart until there is something that refreshes the chart (for example, drag the mouse on some buttons with tooltip).

I have found that there is something like this with the fact that I add flags to a point click event.

  point: {events: {'click': Function () {}}}  

I think this is the case since I code I add flags to charts in the other parts, they appear instantly.

What could be the reason for this behavior?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -