java - Running program in a random minute of an interval -


I am looking for a tool to help me solve the problem of the subject. I have an interval (say, one hour 8 to 9). And I have to run it in a random minute (java) program. Cron looks like a proper tool, but I do not see any random work. I am pretty sure that smart devices are being used for this, so I want to learn this during the development of this training project. I also want to know, which is a better production practice: a custom schedule (for example) using Exclusive Access Service or Cron like Peripherals?

00 8 * * * sleep $ $ [random \% 90] m; CmdHere

This will run once after 8:00 after one delay of 8 and 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -