c# - Intercept (and redirect) style sheet, image and font loads from Gecko -


I have a C # application using Geckofx, as the title says, I get images, fonts and style sheets Loading and redirecting (possibly loaded from a database) I have tried to use SetParentURIContentListener, but this is only active for the main page, any advice you are welcome

The source of my pages is actually my application The application is based on Lipcode and is a prototype for an advertisement-taking app that can create and edit ads for print and online usage (probably)

  • Pictures
  • The app will create the original HTML (or load) from this database).
  • I want to specify the URL to reference style sheets, fonts and images, and the app loads them as needed.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

    c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

    javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -