c - Modbus rtu slave is not responding to modbus rtu master -


I am using this program. This is in my prototype slave which has the stm32f103c6 microcontroller. Again I send the request of my slave to the help of doclite software, but it does not respond. What should I do? I set the master's baud rate and slave equal, so this is not a problem. I was thinking that the program might be some error but I could not find it. So please help me find something wrong in this program that I have downloaded from Google code which I have shown above. Any suggestion that you would like to suggest, please give me suggestions.

Try removing the CRC request on the input data and then try communicating through the doclite Please make sure that the CRC module of code is working properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -