python - Import Error - Pydev Eclipse -


I have written an existing code from an SVN repo which uses full import - by which I mean:

-> ProjectDeir

--------> Dira

--------------> a1.py

--------------> a2.py

--------> dirb

- -----------> b1.py

Suppose a1.py imports a method from a2.py:

generally But I will just write:

A2 import from xyz

Here he has written it:

Project_dir.dira.a2 import xyz

from Iklipas How do Badlu again these imports?

Actually I want to be able to open Ctrl + click and Open Declaration. I need to browse through this huge project and I can not do this as long as it works.

PS:

  1. I have tried to add a projector to PythonPath
  2. I have tried to add each and every sub-directory to the PythonPath.
  3. I have an init in each folder -_-

To work, you must have init .py under 'Project_Dir', 'Dira' and 'DiBb' and then set you as a source folder that is 'project_dir' (and itself project_dir No L is - and should also be set as a directory source folder.

Ie: The source folder is the directory added to the PithanPat (hence, to import 'project_dir', its parent should be in Pithipet).

Note: You may have to remove the project from Eclipse / PEDWOW to work on the basis of how it was created for the first time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -