java - Can I do remote debug of two different projects at the same time using intellij -


I have two Java projects, A (module A1, A2, A3) and B (module) B1, B2, B3, B4). Both of these projects have been packaged as jar file and deployed in the jebaus server. There are some API orientations between these two projects (using REST and EJB voice) I am able to debugging these projects separately (say, I am debugging project first, after A completely I can start debugging the other by using Intelligence.

Now, I have a question - can I do remote debugging of two different Java projects at the same time using Intely?

Please note that I have imported the projects in the form of Maven Projects in Involve.

Considering what has been said in the comments, it seems that you can do the same in Jabes Examples of applications are deployed (That's why only one debug port is)

Two possibilities:

  • Your applications are in separate entreprise projects => Create debug configurations in each project (same host, same port)
  • Your applications create the same intelligible project (two modules) => create a debug configuration

In both cases, you should be able to set normally as both breakpoints and debug Debug.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -