How to save input data from text box to excel using pure/native JavaScript and html? -


Using the HTML and Pure / Basic Javascript, the data inputed from the text box created in the HTML tag in the excel file How to be saved? I have two input text boxes, data 1 and data 2, when the user inputs in that text box click on some more save button, the data / value entered in the existing Excel file will be saved. This Excel file has 2 columns, for data 1 and second, for Data 2.

Please help me, I'm a newbie in javascript. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Here's my small code HTML:

   gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; Data 2: & lt; Input type = "text" name = "PA" size = "75" /> gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "save new address" / & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

Sorry,
I do not think this It is possible that only Javascript & amp; HTML
: (


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -