css - Bootstap combining media query mixins -


I am using Bootstrap 3 at least and am thinking that to attach several media query mixes in one category below Is the proper way? It seems to work, but I'm unsure because I'm still learning less.

I normally write in my own breakpoint query in different CSS under my stylesheet. However, there are times when I need more granular control of things and I thought it could be a cleaner to do this while using BS.

 . Heading H1 {Text-Alignment: Center; Font-size: 30px; Font-weight: 400; @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-sm-min) {font-size: 40px; } @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-MD-min) {font-size: 40px; Align text: left; } @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-LG-Min) {font-size: 50px; Align text: left; }}  

try it

  .title h1 {Text-align: center; Font-size: 30px; Font-weight: 400; } @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-sm-min) {. Heading H1 {font-size: 40px; }} @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-MD-min) {. Heading H1 {font-size: 40px; Align text: left; }} @ Media (minimum-width: @ screen-LG-Min) {. Heading H1 {font-size: 50px; Align text: left; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -