Vim PC window resize/max on Windows 8.1 -


I do not know why, but my vim74 is not maximized on Windows 8. It is actually limited to a certain size.

This is the maximum size and I do not know how big it is Can create.

In addition, when I input an input (such as : q ) that I did not input such as : when I do : q

thank you in advance

It looks like you can not maximize ( cmd.exe ) in the Vime Console . You have the following options:

  • Use GVIM; It provides more visual features, and the biggest loss, more useless shell integration, is not necessary anyway on Windows.
  • Use the Windows console menu (right mouse button
  on top-left icon: can affect size through set line = 40 columns  
  • = 120
  • and the console will resize accordingly.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

    c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

    javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -