php - Xampp not working with port 8080 in remote desktop IIS7 -


I am trying to connect the XMPP server to an external http address on a remote desktop. The default port is using 80 IIS server and then I have changed the XMPP server port to 808080 and trying to reach myipaddress like the outside: 8080 but this webpage is not showing the available message,

After I have closed the IIS and run XMPP server on port 80 and then trying to apply the PHP application using XMPP's myipaddress: 80 < / P>

Now it is working fine, but I need to run both IIS and XAMPP server on IIS port 8080 on the default port 80 and XAMPP

How do I get it Please, please suggest me.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -