php - MATCH... AGAINST a variable Query -


This is my first post in the forum ^ ^ I am starting programming, and I'm focusing on PHP I am developing a project for school

I am searching for a filter with matching the query, but I do not know how to do this with a variable.

I'll tell you what I'm talking about:

  $ db-> Query ('test' with 'test' where 'matching' (bullion mode in '\ rihci \') against 'Milan (`nimbo)' ' 

When I do this, As the value of 'number' column, with 'rihci' the associative array is found in line, but if I am working with a form, and I have the value of $ _GET form in a variable, for example $ Filter , how do I change \ rihci \ ' to $ filter ?

If it did not can go, How can I find a similar filtering?

Thanks and I'm sorry if I have any grammar or spelling errors, English is not my mother language ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -