android - Creating my own theme for an app -


I am searching for stack overflow for one answer but could not find it. I have an app and I want to change it from theme to theme because the user likes it. Also in my app, I have created all my custom buttons and other images. I want to create another set of images so that when the user changes the theme, these pictures come accordingly. So far, I have the app compact theme and above it is that images created by me are processed, when the app is opened. I hope you will follow my question.

Well, I recommend taking this step a step by step, understanding topics and styles and they How do you work, how do you target different APIs, different languages, LTR and RTL and so on, use a simple online tool to create work for you, and the last but at least, the subject How can I change the app?

Follow Derek's Tutorial

To present your theme and styles, you can create your custom theme (which you can import into your project) to make this simple You can use the tool to specify and use the activities 'XML and Android: the style part of the elements:

I will not change every element style on users' choice , It collapses into a complex code and display Equity will. I have a theme set of each activity, where two activities, intro screens, settings activity, and two "main" activities, set per user settings, can tell you which activity to load your identity, your layout processing Take care to carry out your code logic outside the activity area, so you do not have a copy-code status in your app (use external classes and import them).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -