perl - Mojolicious getting not found on routes -


I for Mojolicious using moojo ​​for myapp MyApp

The default setup is established

I can reach the root of my application (i.e. index.html), but when I go on the '/ Welcome' path, it says' The requested URL / reception was not found on this server It was. '

I have started the app using the morbo myapp which is in the / script directory and got this error

Can anyone please help?

Well, many problems with the routes I can not find while using Getting / Welcome Root does not exist when default setup starts.

welcome.html.ep Template Route /

  Normal route for # controller $ r-> ; Receive ('/') - & gt; From ('Example # Welcome');  

and you can reach index.html , because it is a static file under the public folder. Just like your stable js or css files.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -