ios - How to create a view for settings of my iPhone apps in Xcode storyboard -


I'm new in iOS programming and I (like a picture of what I iPhone settings for your app) a few rows Other ideas will be called upon when tapped in and second will not

What is the best way to do this? I thought of TableView with prototype cells, but what is the best way to do this? Or do I want to do one best practice? Or maybe an online tutorial?

application settings

fastest way

Use a UITableViewController, make it static and use the GROUPED style (all in IB).

You can also setup cells to show the disclosure indicator (or not) in the IB.

If you want to go where the straight lines or Uaitibl Viuaiaks controller,

If you segue from UITableViewController, apply "didSelectRowForIndexPath" method and accordingly calls "performSegueWithIdentifier" Please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -