how to get/know google calendarID and eventID -


I am doing tutorial for Google Calendar so that I can put it on my project. But for this, a Google Calendar ID I need to get events in my calendar. My question is, how and where do I get the calendar and event ID? I'm doing tutorials

  GET https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/V3/callendar/categoryId/ events/ eventId  

this is it The place where I have the Calendar ID and the Event ID

The Calendar ID is the email address of a calendar if you enter your primary If you want to access the calendar, you should use your email address. Otherwise, you can find it in the Web UI in the Calendar Settings page.

Another option is to perform CalendarList.list () operation and check emails there.

Similarly for the event you can conduct a list on the event collection and learn the ID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -