html - Horizontal Schedule Bar for Website -


I am working on a personal website and so far, everything is running very well. I found the pages set with the original layout and everything like that, now I am trying to make it look more professional. I cut the weekend several weeks in the tournament a week. (Yes, I said bowl and yes, I consider it a game) What I would like to do is a schedule type bar at the top. (The example can be found by clicking on the link in this post) The problem is that I can not find any tutorials on how to do this because I do not know where this functionality is. Everything that I have tried to search has just brought horizontal navigation / scroll bar. Can anyone tell me in the tutorial or give me a starting point to get something like working on my website?

This is actually a slider, which shows 15 slides at a time.

- jQuery slider

The slider above has several options that allow you to

  • Max Slides - The total of the slides shown at a given time Slide slides - Number of slides

Example JS

  $ ('Schedule')  
  • ). BxSlider ({maxSlides: 15, minislides: 15, Leslide: 1, autostart: incorrect});
  • Your HTML with schedule and everyone, as you want, is included in a list.

      & lt; Ul class = "schedule" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; January 15 - Match & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; January 22 - Match & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; January 23 - Match & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

    etc etc.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

    c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

    javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -