objective c - Iphone uibutton click feel -


My problem is to click UIButton backgroundcolor and navigate the navigation controller on the next page Will happen.

  1. I do not need to use the NSTimer to show the button effect.
  2. I have to apply this application for all buttons. / Li>
  3. I can not wait to show this effect to my next view controller
  4. If I think you're right, you want your All buttons in the app immediately change the background color on a button click You can do this by using the UIButton of presence .

    In short, UIAppearance allows developers to easily keep scenes consistent, for more information about what it is and how to use it during your applications. .

    Here is an example:

      // IBAction clicks a button inside [[UIButton appearance] SetBackgroundColor: [UIColor redColor]];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -