sharepoint - how to use infopath 2013 file attachment control -


I have created a form template in InfoPage 2013 which has a 'File Attachment Control'. This form needs to be published in SharePage 2013 is. When I promote the file attachment field, I get this error 'The selected file can not be promoted because its data type is not supported: base64Binary' I understand this error that we will call this field in the document library Can not show in the form I've been googling around for the past few days and can not get a concrete decision for the problem - some recommendations are back codes, using web services and qRules (third parties) etc. but did not get the proper walk through is.

I would appreciate a lot of help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -