Microsoft.Owin.StaticFiles works in console host but I get a 404 in IIS on file requests -


I Maikrosoftkonkfailsrhwar (v2.1.0) are set up in my Owen pipeline, and EnableSetterOrptions EnableDirectoryBrowsing = true My console works well to show directory content in both host and iExpress.

This is what happens when I try to view a particular file (so, StaticFiles part) I have problems iisexpress I still console works great host, but I get a 404 iisexpress is:

  HTTP error 404.0 - have not found what you are looking for the resources it has been removed, its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. The most likely reason: - The specified directory or file does not exist on the web server. - URL contains a typographical error - limits access to a custom filter or module, such as URLScan, file  

I have the latest Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb referenced Web Host is.

& lt; All management modules for running the module are requested for all = "truth" & gt; Adding was not a work for me (VS 2013, IIS Express).

Owen to use the pipeline to force all requests:

(web.config in)

  & lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; System.webServer & gt; & Lt; Operators & gt; & Lt; add name = "Owin" action = "" path = "*" type = "Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpHandler, Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb" / & gt; & Lt; / Operators & gt; & Lt; /system.webServer> & Lt; / Configuration & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -