logging - Hadoop Daemon Log -


It really looks like a simple question, but does anyone know how to use demo logs? My resource manager is not connecting so I am trying to figure out this error.

I did some research online and thoop- & lt; User current-hello & gt; - & lt; Daemon & gt; - & lt; Hostname & gt; ; .log but it was not working for me. I suspect that I have entered my hostname incorrectly; My hostname is "Macintosh.local" but has no effect.

Help is appreciated.

When running a hood daemon, the HADOOP_HOME environment variable should be set. You should check the log in the $ HADOOP_HOME / Log directory to identify this problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -