how do i get the mixlr radio stream to play in android app? -


I am trying to get Mixer Streaming Radio in the Android app to play.

The problem is (using Shotcast as an example): If I have an IP address, then I can get the stream to play in an embedded player in an Android app (I have For a person, there is a separate app that uses a shoutcast and it works).

However, for Mixler, it seems that you can only embed the radio in a web page and can not make a mobile app (???). If I am wrong, please help me.

The IP address for mixlr.com is 54.247.112.250. However, this does not indicate specific radio (I need a port number - I believe?).

By the way - I did not include the code because I am seeking a general advice and I am convinced that the approaches used for shortest radio will work equally here. I'm asking if anyone has found it to work with Internet Radio Streaming Mixer and what they do.

Thank you!

ironmantis7x

I'm actually a well-known API for Android Along with the person who used the second service. Problem solved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -