hierarchy - Hierarchical Table Graphical Creator -


I have to buy several relative simple hierarchies. And users should be able to edit them. I'm looking for any kind of device that can do it in a simple way.

I want something where I can do this in a graph (organigram style)

  Element1 / Element2 Element3 / Element4 Element5  

And then convert it to a table like this

  Element_ID name Parent_ID Parent_Name 1 Element1 - - 2 Element2 1 Element1 3 Element3 1 Element1 4 Element4 3 Element3 5 Element5 4 Element4  < / Pre> 

I could not find some code, because I think there should be something that can do something like this. I think this is not so complicated. I have tried with Excel, Visio and some orgreenigram manufacturers, but still have not found it.

I found something in the end ... With Visio, you can create an organigram and in Excel One option is "Export". It makes something similar, but can be easily customized.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -