android - Result null in "getStringExtra" -


I am working on this code, and get an error, variable "textoviejo" null , I would like to know what is wrong here. Thanks

Activity 1

Edit Tap Find input = (edit text) VViBiID (RIDINP); StartActivityForResult (new intent (this, activity 2. class), REQUEST_CODE_SEND); Intent I = new intent (this, emoticon activity class); I.putext ("textoviejo", input .gettext (). ToString ());

Activity 2

  intent = new intent (); String manges = intestine .getStringExtra ("textwise"); String emoticon = mansize + ":)"; Intent.putExtra (additional. Emoticon, emoticon); SetResult (RESULT_OK, intent); End();  

Results EditText = null

Emoticon is activity. What is your activity 2? If yes

you are doing it wrong, like it

Activity 1

  EditText input = (EditText) findViewById (R. Id .input); Intent I = new intent (this, emoticon activity class); I.putext ("textoviejo", input .gettext (). ToString ()); StartActivityForResult (i, REQUEST_CODE_SEND);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -