timeout - Curl Works on Server A but Times Out on Server B... Advice Appreciated -


I am trying to do a curl that I can work on my machine, which I call machine a. / P>

However, when I am finished using a different machine, machine B, while executing the same command.

I can not understand this for my life, why does it work vs versus. other. Both machines are actually on Amazon EC2, with the same security group, subnet, etc. Both machine A and Machine B Ubuntu are running 12.04, both are running curl 7.22. There is no iptable firewall set in either. Both machines are capable of fixing most websites (i.e. curl yahoo.com works)

What happens here at Machine A :

 < Code> Curl -v -k to connect about https://api.blabla.org * (api.blabla.org port 443 (# 0) * 198.22.157.57 Trying to ... * Api.blabla.org is associated with (192.200.663.41) Port 443 (# 0)  

What is it on Machine B :

< To connect about pre- curl-v-k-https: //api.blabla.org * (api.blabla.org port 443 (# 0) * try 198.22.157.57 Waiting for ... Connection timed out * Could not connect to host * Closing connection # 0 curl: (7) Could not connect to host

Anyone know the address Is that what settings on machine b can be different so that it can fail for this curl?

I think my IP address is being blocked actively.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -