python - "ImportError: DLL load failed" SciPy and cx_freeze don't work together -


It looks like SciPy and cx_freeze do not work together And there is a known problem () when I delete import scipy then my code runs very well.

I have searched here and some other websites and installed Dependency Walker. It says that ieshims.dll is missing I have installed ieshims.dll . I have installed all other .dll files. Now my console window gives me an error:

  traceback (most recent call final): file "PyMoss .py ", line 13, & lt; Module & gt; File "C: \ Python 33 \ lib \ site-packages \ scipy \ optimize \ __ init__.py", line 163, & lt; Module & gt; .optimize import * from the file "c: \ python 33 \ bb \ site-package \ spy \ optimize \ optimize.py", line 35, & lt; Module & gt; To Import import (line_search_wolfe1, line_search_wolfe2, file "C: \ Python 33 \ lib \ site-packages \ scipy \ optimize \ linesearch.py", Line 16, in & lt; module & gt; scipy.optimize import minpack2 file "& lt ; Loader>; ", DLL load failed: specified module could not be found." 'C: \\ Python33 \\ dist \' "\ Scipy.optimize.minpack2.pyd ' 
< P> I can see scipy.optimize.minpack2.pyd in my build folder but still produces such error. Please help me when I use cx_freeze or Run the same function with py2exe

Unable to speak, so I'm able to run SciPy function in Python Aidiiel.

Thank you in advance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -