objective c - Call a super block / extending a block -


I have subclassed a class, which holds the block property, I need an extension.

Property of Superclass:

  @ Property (nontomic, copy) ID (^ IEMM), (ID Dissociated ResponseBox);  

Each time this block is set I need to expand the block by my code / block.

In fact, I want to do this in my subclass:

  [Self SetldamDisrealized Responseball: ^ ID deserializedResponseBody {// Original block / / your own content Degradation of deserializedResponseBody; }];  

How do I apply something like this? I got a similar question but due to the value of the blocks, I did not get any help from this?

No, you can not add code to an existing block, but you can not add the code Easily optimize the solution:

  - (zero) setWillMapDeserializedResponseBlock: (id (^) (id)) IMapDeserializedResponseBlock {ID (^ Additional Code) (ID, ID) = ID ( Id deserializedResponseBody, id original ReturnVal) {// Whatever your own luggage return; }; Id (^ newWillMapBlock) (ID) = ^ id (id deserializedResponseBody) {id retVal = isMapDeserializedResponseBlock (deserializedResponseBody); Return additional code (deserializedResponseBody, retVal); }; _willMapDeserializedResponseBlock = newWillMapBlock; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -