ios - XMPP Getting/Sending Full JID Without Subscribing -


I am currently developing a small chat application using IOS and XMPPFramework.

I registered two users on a public XMPP server on an XMPP client.

However, when I send a message to the bare JID via my iOS app, the user on the app will not. I get the message because the XMPP client sent the presence with a higher priority.

To correct this, I have been sent users with their highest priority, so when I send my bare messages JID, the message is sent for proper processing. However, I think there is no good way to go about it. I want to send a message directly to JID, but I am sure how to get it.

What is the correct way to send or receive the full JID of the user without subscribing? Is it possible or is it just bad practice? Would I send him in attendance?

AppGuide. H <>> + (AppDelegate *) example;

AppDelegate.m
+ (AppDelegate *) Example {Return (AppDelegate *) [[UIApplication ShareApp] Rep]; }

Then in your ViewController.m, XMPPJID * myJID = [[AppDelegate example] xmppStream] .myJID;

Hope this will give you a full JID that you asked this .. I know about whether or not nothing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -