html - How to get JSON objects from web service response -


I am very new to using web services, javascript, json technologies, and to use some of the data, I need to use

URL in my HTML file which is something I am trying to get the value of.

The result of this URL in the browser is as follows:

  {"transaction": "asdf", "status": 0, "poilist": [ Id ": 123," name ":" some company "," address ":" address "," latitude ": 333333, countrywide": 333333, "distance": 4869}, {.... // lots of similar Nodes up}}  

Use such landlines, latitude, etc. and use them in my HTML file which contains JavaScript and HTML code only.

I have internet But did some research but my place I did not know where to start from, any kind of help would be considered gratitude.

Thank you.

You can do it like this:

  var url = 'http://www.locationbox.com.tr/ Locationbox / services? Key = key & amp; cmd = PoiSearch & Typ = JSON & Latitude = 30 & amp; Longitude = 30 & Radius = 10000 & amp; Brand = SomeBrand & Keyword = '; $ (' # Exam '). (' Click ', Function () {$ .ajax ({url: url, // callback parameter name, as specified by the YQL service jsonp: "callback", // JQuery Please tell us that we are expecting JSONP data to type: "jsonp", // Work with feedback: Success: function (response) {// response is an object. Use it console.log (feedback); // server response}});});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -