cocoapods - iOS project builds ok, but when built for test complains for missing cocoa pods lib? -


I have a project using coca fonds, all is well,

but now when I got an error on my app-prefix.pch

complained that the coreData + magic track H file not found

I tested CMD + U, app

P>

This is a libel from a cocopod,

What am I missing?

Thank you

My answer is what you want:

What you want to use is your Podfile . Something like this:

  link_with 'main-target', 'main target goal'  

then run pod install again.

The big issue is that your unit testing goal is not dependent on your main goal if you decide that you will be better in the long run like more Xcode template projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -