sorting - Can an ArrayList of objects be sorted by a custom method in VBScript? -


First of all - the language I am using is VocScript, which is used with Windows Scripting Host. Actually there is no alternative to changing it and using something else.

At this point, I have several records with many fields, read from the file. I want to print them in several commands (first, in alphabetical order; second, grouped by location and then sorted according to the characters according to the letters etc.). Records are stored in an Arrayite.

If I was using Visual Basic instead of Vibispiti, so I know I can create classes which I iComparer implements the interface, and then a Orectori when I sort order you did not want to (use the alphabetical object of the first type, the second type of location-Tntuelfabatikl object etc.)

However, I'm trying to go crazy so Mitigation is something similar in one way or VBScript, which language I actually available to work with. I have adopted the infinite combinations of "VBScript", "array", "sort", "custom sort", "compare", "Custom Comparison", "tools", "interface" - but whenever I relevant to VBScript I get the results, they are not about a custom sorting, and whenever I get results for custom sorting, they do not apply to VBScript, even if it is clearly specified in my search.

Do this correctly, if it is possible if a custom sort is not possible in VBScript, then I can see a potential task, but it will add a lot of complexity and lots of memory Will use as much as I think a custom sort has to be done.

Given that you have to pass a system. Collapses.Compiler. Method method and that you can not create the .NET object in VBScript, the answer is no.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -