c++ - draw multiple circles and move them -


I am trying to create a small game where a man shoots "bullets" (which are just circles). I have tried to do this, when someone drugs a mouse, then many divisions will lay eggs. Currently, only the cycle when the mouse is released then travels I added one for the loop, when I pull the mouse, 30 circles will be egged (clip size) - but when I test it, then The circle can be born, but until I release the mouse, the circle only lives next to the man.

  if (drag == true) {for (int i = 0; i <30; i ++) {gl: color (color (0, 0, 0)) ; Gl :: DracedDrilchal (VC2F (X, Y), 2); Gl :: Color (Color (1, 1, 1)); }}  

This is my first time making a game with C ++ or Seandor, so I'm sorry if I put something clear (only put in, I'm not very much a knitbish on coding ). thank you in advanced!

Are you looking for an MouseDrag () event?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -