MP3 audio stream in c# with Media Player component -


I am using Visual Studio 2012 on Windows 7 to create a small program to listen to a live stream at http Can go I felt it with the Media Player component and it works well for a few minutes ...

The problem is that it stops streaming after about 4 to 5 minutes. When I want to play again, the last 5 minutes of Bufford Stream starts playing again from the starting point.

How do I continually tell the media player to buffer live streams for countless times?

Experience the same problem for everyone:

I created a php file The stream from which the content is read, sets the MP3 content type and outputs the stream to the file ... I wanted to save bandwidth on my streaming server from the streaming server to just one connection to the PHP server. ..

It was not a good idea!

This was the solution to the problem: Using the original URL to file MP3 on a streaming server via Portal 8000

That Android and C # Media Player component But solved the problem for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -