html - Comparing the excel cell value while importing in spring -


I am importing Excel data using HTML, Spring and Apache POI APIs. I need some assumptions before saving the data. For a cell, I need to check that its value is greater than 01 and less than 32. I

cell .getStringCellValue () Have seen like regex;

I have used this in a solution like this

if (cell.getStringCellValue (.) Matches ("\ b ([1-9 ] [12] [0-9] | 3 [01]) \ b "))

But as I read, using regExp to compare numbers is a good idea No, it's mainly for strings.

So my question is, is there a better way to solve my problem, to find out whether the cell value comes within a range or not

You must add [1- 9] before 0 to 01 to In order to match the number limit of <09> .

  \ b (0 [1-9] | [12] [0-9] | 3 [01]) \ b  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -