game engine - Unity3d How to support different screen size in Portrait orientation -


Therefore, I know in Landscape Orientation Game, I can create a background that is sufficient to accommodate the wider possible screen Is (like 16: 9). Extra backgrounds for wide screen are only ignored on other aspect ratios.

My problem is that my game is in portrait mode (like space shooter game), I want to cut extra background in unity, vertical direction, not horizontal direction, currently, unity in the left Leave the background and right on some screen sizes, I want to ignore the background above and below it on some screen sizes.

I do not want to resize the camera aspect. So how to do it? Thanks!

While preserving aspect ratio, according to the width of the screen, manually re-size your background Please give it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -