angularjs - Compile custom directive before ui-bootstrap directive -


I am trying to make my own instruction for a datepicker, so that when the page is opened on mobile device The input type change is displayed instead of the UI-Bootstrap date picture, which is still showing on the desktop, and the original date picture is changed to type = "date" .

I want my instruction to be compiled first, so I can remove the UI-Bootstrap date picture instruction inside my command's compilation function and it is not compiled.

Is there any way to do this? I have already tried setting priority: 99 99 on my directive but still the U-BootStrap instruction gets compiled first.

I'm just trying something like this:

A corner instruction priority starts with 0 (which means most important). Therefore, if you want your instructions to be executed first, then you must specify

  priority: 0  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -