cordova - Phonegap volume control(get volume) -


PhoneGrap is a set volume for the Media API. Now I would like to know that there is a way to get Volmume (). This is no luck. I have only got the set volume () with PhoneGap Media. I think from this point, I may have to create a new plugin for this. Thanks

As far as I know setVolume < Code> does not change the amount of device it just controls the media sound Assuming that the device sound is adjusted from 50 to 100. Then the media is considering the plugin 50, not the total 100.

This will divide the available volume into the 0 to 1.0 scale. In the beginning it will be 1.0 by default so if you change it in something that you already know. You do not need a gate volume. Hope I made it clear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -