apache - Finding correct IP Address -


I suspect that Google is not telling me the correct public IP address of my machine. The reason for this is that I did a Google search of "What is my IP" and returned an IP address though, whenever I try to use that IP address, it does not work (for example : Http: //// pathtofile). Another reason is that when I did the same search on my smartphone, she produced that exact IP address. When I searched on the network from my phone, I found the correct IP address of my smart phone, whatever I know about IP address, since then two devices should not have the same address because in this way the internet Identifies your machine. So from these 3 experiences, I have concluded that Google is not telling me its IP address, but instead of the IP address given by my wireless router, how do I get the right public IP address for my machine?

Google will give you the public IP address of your router, not your computer / device's IP address. Routers are routed through and Google Traffic sends back the router to the router then determines the device that requested and routed the packet on that device.

What are you trying to achieve? If you are still seeing that your web server is running then you can use http: /127.0.0.1 or http: // localhost
Your internal IP runs ifconfig (Linux) or ipconfig (in Windows) and it will display it for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -