ios - Deleting Push Channel After Sending A Push with Parse -


I am trying to send a push notification across a channel that indicates that the channel is about to close, so Send me the notification out of the channel, then remove that channel from the PFInstallation attribute "Channel". However, when I do this I am called an exception: * Due to 'NSIININI Existency Exception' due to an incomplete exception, the reason: 'Operation is invalid after the previous operation.'

The code where I call it:

  - (zero) table view: (UITableView *) View table Commitment style: (UITableViewCellEditingStyle) RowAtIndexPath for editing queue: (NSIndexPath *) indexPath {if (editingStyle == UITableViewCellEditingStyleDelete) {// Add code here for session when you want to delete; Session session = self Chat session [index.path] ;; [Remove .htaccess objects Object Index: indexpath.ro]; [Remove tableview RTI & XPPath: @ [IndexPath] with Row Animation: UITWebAvailabilityApplication]; NSString * pushchannel = [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "channel_% @", session.sessionName]; PFPush * push = [[PFPush alloc] init]; [Push set channel: push channel]; [Push the set message: [NSSTING string with format: @ "% @ has ended your chat.", Session. Malias]]; [Send Send Inboundground]; [[PFInstallation currentInstallation] Deleted object: pushchannel forKey: @ "channel"]; [[PfiIstallation current installation] Save Inboxer]; [Session extraction session]; }}  

How can I do without receiving this message? This does not really matter to me in the first place why I am receiving this message. Why is there any need to subscribe to a PFINOnnel channel so that it is pushed across? Then a user will receive their own push notifications.

I will post stack trace ... but this is actually a long list of hexadecimal address, which will not make sense without checking my code compiled in the assembly.

Anyway, please help me understand how to send the final push message and leave the channel. Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -