How to make Anaconda python work in Emacs on Windows -


So I installed anaconda on my Windows 7 computer. Now how to lift it and run it in Imax? I tried to call Mx run-python I get an amazing error message:

apply: Spelling child process: invalid argument

My Python is on the executable path I tried to change the variable Python-shell-interpreter "python" for "python.exe "Should be . What does it have to do if there is no effect?

I kept these lines of code in my .emacs, but still found the same error.

  (setq dragon-shell-interpreter "c: / user / my user / anaconda / python.exe") (setq Python-shell- virtualwave-path "C: / user / my user I think you can make emacs a "virtual element" and "emacs" By behaving like can indicate a different Python. Then  
  (setq Python-shell-virtualenv-path "/ path / to / anaconda /")  

should do this. If you want to use a condo environment, replace / path / to / anaconda with the path of the environment such as / path / to / anaconda / envs / envname .

You can also use Mx Optimized to modify python-shell-virtualenv-path .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -