Git uncommitted changes doesn't show after copying to a different computer -


OK, I have a rail application and I changed it to a computer and did not change the GIT repo and then I zipped the entire folder and later copied it to a new computer to continue working, but what was strange was that when I started my Rail app, as I did after the changes made on the previous computer Was but when i It opens the code, it still shows the code that was in the previous commit in other words, the changes shown in the local host server are nowhere, I can be found in files and tried to delete the whole code and its There was no effect on the page. After refreshing and even when I restarted the server, I came to the conclusion that it would have to get the code from some Temple Library, but showing me that this code was in the last but now the question is How can I use these files to return to other computers, change to another computer, and then copy / re-zip ?? I am using GIT in all 4 months, in fact I do not know whether this is a completely new problem or something strange with my app. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My version of Rail is 3.2.13

Thanks!

If you have not made changes to your GIT repository, but rescues changes locally - These changes will only be seen on that particular machine. To be able to access the modified code, you have to pull the last committed code from the GIT repository. Since you have not committed a Git repository, I suggest you with the following (2) options.

  1. Commit changes to your GIT repository from the previous machine and pull the code into your new machine.

  2. Copy the Zip folder (any one with the updated code) from your existing machine to your existing machine, commit it to a new machine and get a new copy of the code from your new machine. Create


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -