apache - Symfony2 not redirecting to app_dev.php - httpd.conf is setup to redirect but not working -


So I think that if I do not use the .... / app_dev.php path then I One issue is to start the app:

The app does not display the latest CSS file updated by me. If I manually navigate to app_dev.php and start exploring the app from there, all of this works very well otherwise if I do not manually navigate to app_dev.php, then I would like to get older CSS And if I try to do anything in style and nothing gets changed, as if the CSS has been cached.

The problem is that if I am using "localhost" which does not redirect it to app_dev.fpp even though I have the following in the httpd.conf file:

  RewriteRule ^ (. *) $ /app_dev.php [QSA, L]  

Do I have to do something else to create a redirection?

I tried to clear the browser and symphony cache, I restarted the PC, restarted the server (which included Apache) and nothing about this issue is changing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -