jsf 2 - Override JSF value expressions set in XHTML -


In one of my JSF (IceFace 3) projects I implemented a solution to control the presence of components through XML I need to do some of the things that I work on at least partially: according to a system event listener implementation set configuration responsible for setting the 'disabled' and 'rendered' attributes of a component Land. However, these attributes can also be set in xhtml (with value expedition), in which case the components will be provided with those values. The processing of these values ​​always comes after PreRenderComponentEvent, so my solution becomes useless. I'm curious: Can I overlap or change the value set in XHTML?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -