jQuery doesn't work inside ASP.NET user control with updatepanel -


I've nested user controls on the following hierarchy page:

Master page -> Content pages -> Update Panel -> User Control -> Update Panel -> Child User Control

I'm trying to do a basic thing to write the console when child user control is loaded like this. (This code snippet is sitting within child user control):

   

But it does not work.

I am using the page load () function on the page, so there is no other option in the child user control. Besides, I do not want all my jQuery content to be present on the page and I want every user control to be responsible for maintaining the necessary jQuery code, so I want to know how to do this in my child user control Have to work. I have read a good number related to this issue, but nothing works for me yet, am I missing something?

Update 1

I have marked a problem with wizard control on the content page, my user control wizard is in phase and none of them is firing jQuery's Incidents, but once I carry them out they work perfectly well. I'm still looking for a solution to work around it.

I have already received this issue. You need a global array that stores tasks so that through a function you can find the loop and set them on fire. That's a function you call from PRM.

Top of your main script file

  var func = []; Function abc123 () {console.log ("abc123 () removed"); Funk [Anand. Length] = ABC 123;  

In your nested user control script file

  function def456 () {console.log ("def456 () removed Gaya" ); Funk [Anand. Length] = def456;  

  function under your main script file (firefone) {for (var i = 0; i & lt; Func length; i ++) function [i] (); } Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance (). Add_endRequest (fireFunctions);  

Obviously this user can not use control or update panels, but it can help see how it works.

Output

Enter image details here Do


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -