facebook - How to Redirect www to non-www with Tomcat? -


I am using the facebook application for user authentication in my Java based web application, But here I am getting an issue

I have added this type of website, but someone will come with my Facebook login in the website .. not working because the Facebook app is set for

If I tried to get a solution to this problem, I would get it Or they are using Apache for it

Can we configure Tomcat for this setting too, so is the Facebook application work for every URL properly?

You will write servlet to handle www.example.com. All codes do this like example.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -