Separate 1 column into 2 columns in SQL Server table -


I am trying to isolate 1 column from 2 columns in a database table that I have. I have got questions here which give you direction in the matter of choosing the data, but not to put it yourself.

table name = fruit

As the picture above It is clear from what I am trying to isolate the ID in the first and second. Can someone put me in the insert? I have a selection statement as follows: Select

  when the Character ('.', Id) & gt; 0SeBSTES (ID, 1,2) ALSEIID First of all, when the serialized x ('.', Idd) & gt; By then SUBSTRING (id, chordix ('.', Id) + 1, lane (id)) ELSE tap END  

with the second result [edit: There are other columns in the table]

Thank you for taking a look!

I think what you are looking for here is an update instead of INSERT Rows in an attempt to set this data to exist .INSERT will form a completely new line).

UPDATE FUT SET = when CHARINDEX ('.', Id) & gt; 0 sebasting (id, 1,2) ELSE IDED, second = case when Chardix ('.', Id) & gt; By then SUBSTRING (id, CHARINDEX ('.', Id) + 1, len (id))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -