php - Wordpress Site 'hiding' content when removing left margin -


I am adjusting the Wordpress site using twenty-four topics.

I removed the left sidebar - I did it by commenting on php code only.

When the sidebar div is now removed, when I try to remove margin-left which tries to hide all other 222px content, it hides the content.

Here's the website

P>

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Add custom CSS to remove white space:

 . Site: first {display: none; }  

You can then add the contents of your site by adding:

  .full-width .site-content {margin: 0 pixel auto; } .full-width .site-content .has-post-thumbnail .entry-header {margin: 0px auto; } .singular.full-width .site-content .has-post-thumbnail.hentry {margin: 0 pixel auto; }  

In addition, I know that you did not ask about this, but I saw some white space on my fixed top, you can get rid of it a little more CSS:

  .masthead-fixed .site-header {max-width: 1000px; }  

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -