javascript - view in a subfolder -


When I define my controller, model and look in 'application.js', I get automatic recipient .

  directory '/ app / view /' view 'client.js' I get a getter getClientView ().  

But if I put it in subfolder like '/ app / scene / operation /' then do i get it too?

How can I use it?

  Ext.define ('ImpPdf.Application', {name: 'ImpPdf', expand: 'Ext.app.Application', view: ['operation.Client'], Controller: [], Stores: []});  

Thanks.

Yes, you get a naïve. Viewing Google Dev Tools This is an autocomplete feature that is easy for this question.

getOperationClientView ()

or

  getView ('operation.Client')  

Personally I like the latter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -