javascript - Opentok- how to prevent video from intruder? -


I'm using the OpenTok API to create a video chat app. Now in this app, two people should be able to join one session from one session to another.

For this, I am using a session to create session and token ID which tells which room you want to connect.

But as I specify this session ID in Javascript, and any intruder can see and see the source of the page and get the session ID And can abuse it.

In my opinion, if a person gets his hand on session ID, then it will be easy to use the Open Talk Quikart Tutorial to open my session session.

Can it be stopped?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -