html - Custom Font rendering Ugly (Unreadable) -


I'm using custom font without Google Open and whenever I reload the page, it's ugly and unreadable Renders

When I inspect the elements and become unselected and check the font family again.

I tried to fix it by hosting it on our server, but there is still no luck, I also used H2, H3, H4 because I thought it was one on H1 Error

html / css

  & lt; Link href = "http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300,400,700" rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" & gt; H2 {color: RGB (9, 106, 1990); Font-family: 'Open Sense', without Serif; Font-weight: 400; Align text: left; Padding-down: 5px; Text-rendering: adaptability; }  

Does anyone know why this is showing?

Use to generate web fonts and to advertise them locally


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -